Children’s DJ Blijwin, located at Ringkade 23, 2321EH Leiden is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
Download the privacy statement:
Privacy statement Blijwin.pdf
Personal data we process
Blijwin processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data yourself. Below you find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First- and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Additional personal data you provide through making a profile at our website, in correspondence with us and/or by phone
- Data about your activities at our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for instance because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Web browser and type of device
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not have the intention of collecting data of visitors below the age of 16 years old. Unless they have explicit permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than the age of 16. That is why we recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to avoid data being collected without parental consent. In the case you are convinced we gathered personal data of a minor without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can remove this information.
Purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Blijwin process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Arranging your payment.
- To be able to call or email when necessary to perform our services.
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Blijwin analyses your behavior on the website and subsequently uses this to improve our website and to align the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Blijwin also processes personal data when by law, such as data necessary for our tax returns.
Automated decision making
Blijwin takes decisions based on automated processing about cases which could have (considerable) consequences for persons. This is about decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person intervening (such as an employee of Blijwin).
How long we keep the personal data
Blijwin keeps your personal data not longer than strictly necessary to achieve goals for which your data is collected.
We use the following retention periods for the following personal data:
Contact form data
- Your name, email, message and potentially your phone number are kept for an indefinite period on the website. The data could be used to contact you in response to your message.
- Data about your activities on our website, your web browser and device type stored by Google Analytics. These are kept for 26 months and then are automatically deleted.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Blijwin will not sell your data to third parties and will exclusively provide this data with third parties when strictly necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply a legal obligation. With the companies that process your data in our order, we make a processor agreement to ensure the same level of safety and confidentiality of your data. These are companies that take care of the hosting of our website and email, the functioning of the website, to keep track of safety of customer date of the website of Blijwin. Blijwin at all times remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies or similar techniques we use
Blijwin uses technical and functional cookies. Blijwin also uses analytical cookies, hence only to those who would not infringe on your privacy. IP-addresses are made anonymously and will not be stored. A cookie is a small text file which is stored at your computer, tablet or smartphone after the first time and will be stored for the maximum of 1 month. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and for your ease of use. They make sure the website is working properly and for instance remember your preference settings. Also we use those cookies to optimize the website. Furthermore, we place cookies which keep your surfing behavior so that we can offer custom made content and advertisements. After your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and have requested permission for placing them. This website also places cookies by third parties, such as advertisers and/or media companies.
In case you want to opt out of cookies it is possible to set up your web browser in such a way that it cannot store those cookies anymore. You could also remove all the information from your browser that has been stored so far.
View & manage settings for cookies:
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw your permission for data processing or to object the processing of your personal data by Blijwin and you have the right of data portability. This means you could request us to send the personal data we have in a computer file to you or another company appointed by you. You could request an inspection, correction, removal, data transfer or request to withdraw your permission or objection on processing your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. To make sure the request for inspection has been done by you, we ask to enclose a copy of your identification within the request. It is important to make the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strips of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number black for the protection of your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at all times within four weeks.
Blijwin would also like to point out the possibility to file a complaint to the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is possible using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
How we protect your personal data
Blijwin takes de protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to avoid abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. At whatever time you have the feelings that your data is not protected well enough or you have indications of abuse, please feel free to contact us through our website or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blijwin has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL). We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this on the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf which contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSES is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to to the assosciated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In that way we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP address.
This privacy statement was last amended at April 26, 2019.